The new Cabinet of Ministers were sworn in before President Gotabaya Rajapaksa at the Presidential Secretariat.
- Hon. Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa, M.P
Minister of Finance, Economy and Policy Development
Minister of Buddhasasana, Cultural and Religious Affairs
Minister of Urban Development, Water Supply & Residential Facilities
- Hon. Nimal Siripala de Silva, M.P.
Minister of Justice, Human Rights & Legal Reforms
- Hon. Arumugan Thondaman, M.P.
Minister of Community Empowerment and Estate Infrastructure Development
- Hon. Dinesh Gunawardana, M.P.
Minister of External Relations
Minister of Skills Development, Employment and Labour Relations
- Hon. Douglas Thevaanantha, M.P.
Minister of Fisheries & Aquatic Resources
- Hon. Pavithra Devi Wanniarachchi, M.P.
Minister of Women & Child Affairs and Social Security
Minister of Healthcare and Indigenous Medical Services
- Hon. Bandula Gunawardana, M.P.
Minister of Information and Communication Technology
Minister of Higher Education, Technology and Innovation
- Hon. Janaka Bandara Thennakoon, M.P.
Minister of Public Administration, Home Affairs, Provincial Councils & Local Government
- Hon. Chamal Rajapaksa, M.P.
Minister of Mahaweli, Agriculture, Irrigation and Rural Development
Minister of Internal Trade, Food Security and Consumer Welfare
- Hon. Dulas Alahapperuma, M.P.
Minister of Education
Minister of Sports & Youth Affairs
- Hon. Johnston Fernando, M.P.
Minister of Roads and Highways
Minister of Ports & Shipping
- Hon. Wimal Weerawansa, M.P.
Minister of Small & Medium Enterprises and Enterprise Development
Minister of Industries, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Hon. Mahinda Amaraweera, M.P.
Minister of Passenger Transport Management
Minister of Power & Energy
- Hon. S.M. Chandrasena, M.P.
Minister of Environment and Wildlife Resources
Minister of Lands & Land Development
- Hon. Ramesh Pathirana, M.P.
Minister of Plantation Industries and Export Agriculture
- Hon. Prasanna Ranatunga, M.P.
Minister of Industrial Export and Investment Promotion
Minister of Tourism and Civil Aviation